BOL was founded by industry veteran, Rahul Bhatia, who has more than two decades of work experience in the media industry, with a dream to set up a one-stop solution for all audio requirements. Rahul has a decade of work experience with leading brands such as UTV and Walt Disney in the audio domain and another decade with Crest Communications in the video domain.
Headquartered in New Delhi, BOL has a pan India presence with studio tie-ups in Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Ahmedabad and other key cities of India, catering to language voice services from the respective regions.
In a short span of six years, BOL has become a brand to reckon with, as a one-stop solutions provider for all audio related solutions. These range from Dubbing, Subtitling, Audio Books, TV Commercials, Nursery Rhymes, Pre-school kids stories, IVRs, to E-learning content across major Indian languages.
BOL has worked with leading global brands such as Netflix, Amazon, Network 18, Zee TV, Google, DreamWorks, Fox, National Geographic, Sony Music, USAID, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation & more.
The BOL team brings a combined work experience of more than forty years in the audio domain.
The growing ‘Digital’ opportunity
- In today’s digital scenario, there are several growth opportunities in the voice domain.
- Existing and new growth platforms such as FM radios, TV channels anchoring, TV channel dubbing, OTT platform dubbing, IVRs, E-learning, Advertising Films, Corporate Films, Product & other Films specific for Digital platforms, Nursery Rhymes and others such as YouTube Channels, Audio Stories, Audio Books, Podcasting & Internet Radio, are on the rise.
- With Mumbai as the only predominant hub for these activities, emerging platforms and new avenues with Delhi and other regions have recently opened up. The new cities are seeing a huge demand for trained voice over artists.
- Ironically, Delhi or any major Indian city does not have any voice training institute, opening the growth prospects multifold.
- There is a strong need to fulfill the demand and supply gap of professional voice talent to cater to the growing segments.
- SOL-School of Learning, a BOL initiative has been set-up to capitalize this fast emerging opportunity.
WHY CHOOSE SOL FOR VOICE OVER COURSES
SOL – VOICE CRAFT COURSE
WHAT OUR FACULTY SAYS?
Akansha Sharma – Voice of Shinchan. Works with BOL on dubbing projects
Simaran Kaur – Voice of Nobita. Worked with BOL in dubbing projects.
Mohd. Saad – Dubbing Professional
SOL – FACULTY
Previous batches completed successfully and students started working on various BOL projects. Next batch starts from 3rd November 2020. Admissions open now.