Other Indian Languages Translation, Dubbing, Subtitling, Voice-over in India
Other Indian Languages Covered Under Our Translation, Dubbing, Subtitling & Voice-Over Services
WHY CHOOSE US ?
Multiple Languages Covered
Certified Professional Team
Highest Degree of
Trusted By Business Worldwide
100% Data Privacy & Security
We have got a protocol for the making the best sound.
- STEP-1 – PREPARATION: It all begins with receiving the required materials from the clients. We will give you a detailed list of requirements. You just send in your content and we will take care of the rest.
- STEP-2 – TRANSLATION: We take pride in telling you that we are also a translation service provider, we ourselves take care of the translations. Our translation team translates all the dialogue into the desired foreign language and forms the final script.
- STEP-3 – CASTING: Once the script is ready, we start casting for the appropriate talent. With experienced native speakers and dubbing artists, we offer you many male and female talents with perfect pronunciation, style and tonality for your project.
- STEP-4 – RECORDING: After the casting. dubbing director does the recording sessions of the voice actors and actively supervises them. The process is time consuming and needs to be perfect, as it needs proper lip sync with the video.
- STEP- 5 – DALOGUE MIXING: The idea here, is to make the dialogues clean, if required. Finally we make adjustments to volume levels, pace, pitch, speech and expression, if not appropriate.
- STEP- 6 – QUALITY CONTROL: This is an important stage of the post production process. At this stage, we check for any errors that may have occured in the dubbed file that was prepared.
- STEP-7 – RELEASE: After a strict quality control process, we deliver the projects on or before stipulated date / time. We honor time commitments. We assure you that your projects will be delivered in time. In this final step we ensure to provide services in various formats (stereo, Blu-ray, DVD).
Dubbing Studio in India
OUR KEY LANGUAGES (INDIAN)
OUR KEY LANGUAGES (International)